SJ and I are both on a roll. She crossed 14000 today while I reached the halfway 25000. I am a little unsure that I have 25000 words left in my story as I have just wrapped up the first three majour sections of the book and only have one more. But there should be more than enough episodes in that section to carry me through November. If not, I have a fallback of writing the story in parallel in the viewpoint of another one of the characters. Either way, this is becoming very real.
- "About halfway through the month, I start seeing disheartened tweets and posts on social media from..."“About halfway through the month, I start seeing disheartened tweets and posts on social media from people who report they are “losing” Camp NaNoWriMo. The structure of NaNoWriMo—the daily and final word-count goals, writing sprints, and sense of community—is what makes it fun and effective. But you aren’t "losing” if you can’t hit the […]
- "If you’re stuck, that might mean you need to walk away for a minute. Take a walk, see some..."“If you’re stuck, that might mean you need to walk away for a minute. Take a walk, see some friends, do something that turns your brain off. It’s difficult to sustain creativity; your brain gets tired and needs a break as much as your body does. Sometimes all you need is to let your […]
- "About halfway through the month, I start seeing disheartened tweets and posts on social media from..."
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
- ISBW #373: About all those rules April 17, 2017 Mur Lafferty
- ISBW #372: Metacast: State of the world, state of Mur March 17, 2017 Mur Lafferty
- ISBW #371: Writing as a relationship // Bookburners Interview February 14, 2017 Mur Lafferty
- ISBW #370: Gamification // Jason Chabot and Kylie Chan Interviews January 12, 2017 Mur Lafferty
- ISBW #369: Feedback // David D. Levine and Stephen Aryan Interviews January 11, 2017 Mur Lafferty
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30