Daylight savings time. We were both up at 5ish instead of 6. Started our write a little after six. I found the going slow but steady today. I only got 760 words in the hour. SJ finished her daily word goal in about 25 minutes and wandered off… Heave, Ho. Just another day in the word mines.
- Pro Tips from a NaNo Coach: When Pants Become PlotsWe’re nearing the home stretch with NaNoWriMo, and whether you’re on par, full speed ahead, or feel like you’re falling behind, it’s important to remember to keep your creativity alive. Today, author and NaNo Coach G.S. Prendergast shares her tips on finding ways to rediscover your novel’s plot:By now many of you will have heard […]
- 30 Covers, 30 Days 2017: Day Twenty-OneEvery November, during National Novel Writing Month, thirty professional designers volunteer to create book cover art inspired by novels being written by aspiring authors from around the globe. Why? To encourage new, diverse voices, and help build a more creative world. 30 Covers, 30 Days is presented in partnership with designer and author Debbie Millman. […]
- Pro Tips from a NaNo Coach: When Pants Become Plots
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30