Today I started set up automatic backups to my google drive in Scrivener. I also started my master scrivener file and worked on writing synopses for the first several chapters. Now that November has arrived I feel more like a pantser than a planner. I did take time to plan in October, but it was more in dreaming about my story and preparing ‘for’ nanowrimo than actually working on the preparatory stages of writing a novel. Oh well. Into the breach. One thing I’ve learned from FAWM about my creative process is that if I wait for the ‘right time’ to tackle a creative project, I will never start. I am very much a Jump in and peel the bandaid off as quickly as possible kind of guy. Sure it hurts like anything, but only for a short period of time and you get the job done. On that note, see you on the flipside. I’m likely only going to post wordcounts and very brief reflections here. I want to save the wordcount for my novel.
- Six Pro Tips for Year-Round NovelingNaNoWriMo might only happen in November, but that shouldn’t stop you from working on your novel throughout the year. Today, writer, editor, and Municipal Liaison for the Europe :: England :: Cornwall region Anne Rainbow shares her tips for writing and editing your novel with precision: 1. Plan ahead. I’m an ML for Cornwall, UK, and take […]
- I Wrote a Novel, Now What? Write, Rewrite, Publish, Repeat!When it comes to editing, there’s no “one size fits all” approach. If you’re wondering how to get your NaNo novel polished for the presses, have no fear! Today’s post comes from Estonian participant and author Ene Sepp, who shares her advice for rethinking and revising your novel: I found out about NaNoWriMo in 2013, and haven’t […]
- Six Pro Tips for Year-Round Noveling
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28