Today I started set up automatic backups to my google drive in Scrivener. I also started my master scrivener file and worked on writing synopses for the first several chapters. Now that November has arrived I feel more like a pantser than a planner. I did take time to plan in October, but it was more in dreaming about my story and preparing ‘for’ nanowrimo than actually working on the preparatory stages of writing a novel. Oh well. Into the breach. One thing I’ve learned from FAWM about my creative process is that if I wait for the ‘right time’ to tackle a creative project, I will never start. I am very much a Jump in and peel the bandaid off as quickly as possible kind of guy. Sure it hurts like anything, but only for a short period of time and you get the job done. On that note, see you on the flipside. I’m likely only going to post wordcounts and very brief reflections here. I want to save the wordcount for my novel.
- 5 Quick Tips for Writing Science FictionIf you love writing stories about aliens, other worlds, and technological advances, you’ve come to the right space. Sci-fi can be an intimidating genre to jump into. Fortunately, you don’t have to make the leap alone. Today, we are offering some helpful tips pooled from our Genre Lounge: Science Fiction forums:1. Read science news and […]
- What happens when you sit down to write a novel?This meme was...What happens when you sit down to write a novel?This meme was going around Twitter yesterday, and we couldn’t resist making a few of our own. What happens when you sit down to write? Tag yourself or a friend!1. Too many plot bunnies2. Dragging your characters through a trial by fire3. Great idea, but the […]
- 5 Quick Tips for Writing Science Fiction
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31