Today I started set up automatic backups to my google drive in Scrivener. I also started my master scrivener file and worked on writing synopses for the first several chapters. Now that November has arrived I feel more like a pantser than a planner. I did take time to plan in October, but it was more in dreaming about my story and preparing ‘for’ nanowrimo than actually working on the preparatory stages of writing a novel. Oh well. Into the breach. One thing I’ve learned from FAWM about my creative process is that if I wait for the ‘right time’ to tackle a creative project, I will never start. I am very much a Jump in and peel the bandaid off as quickly as possible kind of guy. Sure it hurts like anything, but only for a short period of time and you get the job done. On that note, see you on the flipside. I’m likely only going to post wordcounts and very brief reflections here. I want to save the wordcount for my novel.
- Pro Tips from a NaNo Coach: When Pants Become PlotsWe’re nearing the home stretch with NaNoWriMo, and whether you’re on par, full speed ahead, or feel like you’re falling behind, it’s important to remember to keep your creativity alive. Today, author and NaNo Coach G.S. Prendergast shares her tips on finding ways to rediscover your novel’s plot:By now many of you will have heard […]
- 30 Covers, 30 Days 2017: Day Twenty-OneEvery November, during National Novel Writing Month, thirty professional designers volunteer to create book cover art inspired by novels being written by aspiring authors from around the globe. Why? To encourage new, diverse voices, and help build a more creative world. 30 Covers, 30 Days is presented in partnership with designer and author Debbie Millman. […]
- Pro Tips from a NaNo Coach: When Pants Become Plots
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30