Today I started set up automatic backups to my google drive in Scrivener. I also started my master scrivener file and worked on writing synopses for the first several chapters. Now that November has arrived I feel more like a pantser than a planner. I did take time to plan in October, but it was more in dreaming about my story and preparing ‘for’ nanowrimo than actually working on the preparatory stages of writing a novel. Oh well. Into the breach. One thing I’ve learned from FAWM about my creative process is that if I wait for the ‘right time’ to tackle a creative project, I will never start. I am very much a Jump in and peel the bandaid off as quickly as possible kind of guy. Sure it hurts like anything, but only for a short period of time and you get the job done. On that note, see you on the flipside. I’m likely only going to post wordcounts and very brief reflections here. I want to save the wordcount for my novel.
- The Power of Stories in the Face of DisasterEarlier this year, parts of California were decimated by devastating fires. NaNoWriMo HQ is located in Berkeley, CA, so we’ve experienced some of the fallout from these disasters, and our hearts go out to those whose lives have been claimed or changed by the them. Today, writer Matt Forbes, one of the survivors of the […]
- NaNoWriMo 2018: By the NumbersCheck out our statistics for NaNoWriMo 2018! Our writers continue to write and achieve great things; in fact, more novelists reached 50,000 words than last year! Writers in our Young Writers Program also continued to crush it, with an overall win rate of over 40%. Read on for more information about this November’s numbers, leaders, […]
- The Power of Stories in the Face of Disaster
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31