In which we discuss our weekend with Sean’s Birthday Party, the Toronto Geeky Book Swap/ Nanowrimo halfway party, SJ’s Tornoto Nano teen write-in at a Starbucks on Yonge Street, and our progress with our novels.
- Road Trip to NaNo: Writing in the Heart of the Blue Ridge MountainsNaNoWriMo is a worldwide event, and we’re taking a Road Trip to NaNo to hear about the stories being written every year in our hundreds of participating regions. Today, Linda Bennett, Municipal Liaison for the USA :: South Carolina :: Greenville region, shares how her region has shaped her writing:My region, Greenville, is a county […]
- What kind of NaNoWriMo writer are you? We’ve put together this...What kind of NaNoWriMo writer are you? We’ve put together this handy-dandy chart to help you figure out what kind of writer you (and your friends) are. Tag yourself or your writing buddies![text description below]The Well-Equipped Onehas a magical Mary Poppins bag filled with chargers, snacks, and pensprobably has strong opinions about the best kind of […]
- Road Trip to NaNo: Writing in the Heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube