In which we discuss our weekend with Sean’s Birthday Party, the Toronto Geeky Book Swap/ Nanowrimo halfway party, SJ’s Tornoto Nano teen write-in at a Starbucks on Yonge Street, and our progress with our novels.
- Six Pro Tips for Year-Round NovelingNaNoWriMo might only happen in November, but that shouldn’t stop you from working on your novel throughout the year. Today, writer, editor, and Municipal Liaison for the Europe :: England :: Cornwall region Anne Rainbow shares her tips for writing and editing your novel with precision: 1. Plan ahead. I’m an ML for Cornwall, UK, and take […]
- I Wrote a Novel, Now What? Write, Rewrite, Publish, Repeat!When it comes to editing, there’s no “one size fits all” approach. If you’re wondering how to get your NaNo novel polished for the presses, have no fear! Today’s post comes from Estonian participant and author Ene Sepp, who shares her advice for rethinking and revising your novel: I found out about NaNoWriMo in 2013, and haven’t […]
- Six Pro Tips for Year-Round Noveling
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube