In which we discuss our weekend with Sean’s Birthday Party, the Toronto Geeky Book Swap/ Nanowrimo halfway party, SJ’s Tornoto Nano teen write-in at a Starbucks on Yonge Street, and our progress with our novels.
- 20th Anniversary Interviews - Part 2: Writing In Difficult TimesThis participant interview focuses on Kara Reynolds, who participated in NaNoWriMo for the first time in 2010 after a miscarriage. Content warning for discussion of pregnancy loss.Q: What NaNoWriMo memory stands out to you?A: I started doing NaNo in 2010, after a miscarriage that left me feeling terrible about myself and life in general. Doing […]
- 30 Covers 30 Days: Wrap-Up PostNovember is over!NaNoWriMo has concluded.Hopefully everyone had fun, got some words down, and is ready for whatever December brings.First and foremost, thanks to Debbie Millman for coordinating once again. Every year, she goes above and beyond to help us put this program together. Round of applause, everyone!Also, huge thanks to the designers, without whom this whole […]
- 20th Anniversary Interviews - Part 2: Writing In Difficult Times
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube