Whoa. A week without blog updates. We have been focusing on writing. By Day 6, SJ had met her goal for the month of 10,000 words. Woohoo. She has kept writing and upped her goal to 15000 words. Not too shabby for the first time for a teenager.
I keep plugging along and passed 20000 words last night. Here are our tired reflections after our morning word war this morning.
- Road Trip to NaNo: Writing Is a Way of LifeNaNoWriMo is an international event, and we’re taking a Road Trip to NaNo to hear about the stories being written every year in our hundreds of participating regions. Today, Judy L Mohr, Municipal Liaison for the New Zealand :: Christchurch region, shares how her region has shaped her writing:The writing community in Christchurch, New Zealand […]
- 10 Things I Wish I Could Tell My 15-Year-Old Writer SelfAs we’re starting to gear up for NaNoWriMo this year, we’ve talked to some participants to get the inside scoop on how to best prepare for November. Today, NaNoWriMo participant Justine Dietz shares 10 tips she wishes she could have shared with her younger writing self:1. You should be having fun. I can’t stress this enough. […]
- Road Trip to NaNo: Writing Is a Way of Life
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube