Today SJ and I signed up for accounts on nanowrimo.com (me) and ywp.nanowrimo.org (SJ). She already has a solid idea for a novel. I’m still scratching the recesses of my brain to find an idea for a ‘long story’. As a songwriter, I’m quite comfortable telling a story in 3-5 minutes. The concept of having 50,000 – 100,000 words to develop a story terrifies me.
- The Second Time’s the CharmDuring the NaNoWriMo Now What? Months, we’re focused on helping you revise, edit, and publish your story. Today, writer Melanie Marie Martinez shares some editing advice on how to get to your second draft:You are never the same person twice. My grandfather told me this once, and I’ve taken it as something of a life motto. […]
- How to Tackle NaNoWriMo With Clinical DepressionOne of the most important things to keep in mind when you’re writing is making sure that finishing your project doesn’t adversely affect your mental health. Today, writer Andrea Tomé shares how she balances writing and mental health needs: There’s this trope in which writers almost always have a mental disorder that always grants them WRITING […]
- The Second Time’s the Charm
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube