Today SJ and I signed up for accounts on nanowrimo.com (me) and ywp.nanowrimo.org (SJ). She already has a solid idea for a novel. I’m still scratching the recesses of my brain to find an idea for a ‘long story’. As a songwriter, I’m quite comfortable telling a story in 3-5 minutes. The concept of having 50,000 – 100,000 words to develop a story terrifies me.
- The Power of Stories in the Face of DisasterEarlier this year, parts of California were decimated by devastating fires. NaNoWriMo HQ is located in Berkeley, CA, so we’ve experienced some of the fallout from these disasters, and our hearts go out to those whose lives have been claimed or changed by the them. Today, writer Matt Forbes, one of the survivors of the […]
- NaNoWriMo 2018: By the NumbersCheck out our statistics for NaNoWriMo 2018! Our writers continue to write and achieve great things; in fact, more novelists reached 50,000 words than last year! Writers in our Young Writers Program also continued to crush it, with an overall win rate of over 40%. Read on for more information about this November’s numbers, leaders, […]
- The Power of Stories in the Face of Disaster
- Chum |
- CHUM Chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chum | Yearly Chart
- Map of CNE Ontario Place and the Ex (in Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Why I Love Toronto • Why I Love The CNE Grounds Horticultural Building/...
- 122 perish in Toronto’s “Noronic” disaster – Horticultural Building at CNE used as morgue | Historic Toronto
- Noronic Disaster Historical Plaque
- Guy Lombardo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Monkees 1969 - YouTube
- CNE Archives - YouTube